Help promote financial peace of mind for every employee
Our Financial Wellbeing program from BNZ bank has been designed to help your people navigate their finances through various life stages,
including starting out, setting up; settling down; and slowing down.
Focused modules will help your employees navigate their future, including:
- Good and bad debt
- The cost of debt
- Paying off debt or saving?
- Credit scores
- Credit cards
- Debt reduction plans
Budgeting & saving
- Building a budget
- Fixed, variable, regular vs irregular expenses
- What’s your saving style?
- Making your money work harder
- The deposit
- Applying for a home loan
- Finding & buying a home
- Get home loan free faster
- How much do you need for retirement?
- Are you in the right sort of fund?
- Purpose of your investment – first home buyer/retirement
- Investment purpose
- Time horizon
- Returns required
- Investment risk
- Your options
- Protecting your physical assets.
- How to protect yourself if you lose your income
- Protecting your future.
- Protecting your quality of life.